Tuesday, September 22, 2015

When in Doubt: Go Classic




For me and my husband, the last few months has consisted of us moving into our new (old) house.  We are absolutely loving it, even though she needs a few fixer uppers.  Between boiling our water to take baths (haha, long story), switching out our air mattress for a real one, and trying to burn the many cardboard boxes we have left from our wedding shower, we have constantly been busy trying to make our house feel like a home.  

This outfit is the first nice one I've worn in probably 2-3 weeks.  And I have to say, nothing feels better than putting on heels and wearing makeup after nothing but house work and going to the gym for days straight.  Here lately I have been wearing more simple looks.  You can't go wrong with your classic white T and jeans outfit.  Not only is it a classic, but it's so versatile as you can mix it up and create your own look with different shoes and accessories. And these jeans are my bff, seriously.  They are a few years old and still going strong, not to mention affordable.  I paired these with this chiffon blouse because I fell in love with the textured, folded detail it has and how it just feels so light and airy.  This will easily transition into my fall outfits too!   

Last but not least, these amazing Gianni Bini heels.  They are so simple and can easily be worn with so many different looks. Not only are they the perfect height, they are seriously so comfy!  I could definitely wear them for a long period of time. They will definitely be featured here on the blog again!  I tied my outfit together with this modern grey watch (my go-to most days), dainty LC necklace, and my great grandmothers diamond ring.












Outfit Details: American Eagle Jeans / Ralph Lauren Blouse (similiar one here) / Gianni Bini Dedee Tassel Dress Sandals / Vintage Purse / Lauren Conrad Necklace (I couldn't find the exact one I'm wearing, but I love this one and this one  also by LC) / Marc by Marc Jacobs Watch (similar one here)



What is your go-to accessory or outfit?? Let us know in the comments below!


XOXO, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi, I'm Mally!

WIth a love for fashion, a sense of style, and a touch of elegance, I desire to help all feel the best they can and look good in their own style! As a certified cosmetologist and make-up artist, I adore making each client feel the most beautiful they can after they leave my chair. Fashion and beauty have always been a part of my life and I look forward to sharing my ideas and finds with you, our beautiful reader. I hope to inspire you to create and have fun with your own personal style!