Saturday, September 12, 2015

Lets Play Dress Up and Be Friends

I have always loved to play dress up, for as long as I can remember.  When I was little, you would find me wearing my princess dress.  It was my moms white, silky slip and she would tie the straps so it semi fit me.  And let me tell you, I never took it off.  Fast forward to 9th grade, when playing dress up turned into mixed matched earrings, wearing a huge peace sign medallion around my neck,  and my black high top converse.  This is about the time that I asked my mom if she would help me start my own fashion blog.  She set up my very own Facebook page and helped me come up with my new blog name.  I was THRILLED.  And also completely clueless.. but to tell you a secret, I still am.

I am not a good writer, nor do I know the first thing about blogging. I'm just going to be honest with you guys. So I have decided that instead of trying to use fancy words (and correct grammar), I am going to write and share with you like I would to my best friend. 

So as I sit here drinking my coffee trying to put into words the point of this whole rant, its this: I love anything Fashion and Beauty, and I want to use this as a creative outlet and talk to other people who share the same love as me!  I want to inspire and encourage you to develop you're own personal style, and hopefully be inspired myself.

With all that being said...lets be friends!!! What's your favorite dress-up story?  I want to know!  Share in the comments below!


xoxo,
Mally


1 comment:

  1. Still my favorite is when you pick out my clothes. Those are my favorite dress up moments. ❤️

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Hi, I'm Mally!

WIth a love for fashion, a sense of style, and a touch of elegance, I desire to help all feel the best they can and look good in their own style! As a certified cosmetologist and make-up artist, I adore making each client feel the most beautiful they can after they leave my chair. Fashion and beauty have always been a part of my life and I look forward to sharing my ideas and finds with you, our beautiful reader. I hope to inspire you to create and have fun with your own personal style!