Tuesday, October 27, 2015

The F.I.G


OUTFIT DETAILS:
 Black ripped Paige Jeans | White embroidered Tank, searched high and low for the one I have one, other ones I love here and here. | Tommy Hilfiger flats; obsessing over this pair and this pair | Super old Black Romper.. this one is adorable | Black Studded Belt, not sure where the one I'm wearing is from, but here's one similar | Gypsy Haute Necklace | Trusty Marc Jacobs Watch, literally goes with EVERYTHING | Not shown, my Orange Lands End Ballet Flats 



Last week I had the incredible opportunity to work with Traci, who hand makes every piece of custom jewelry for her jewelry line, Gypsy Haute, at Market at the F.I.G. The F.I.G. is the Fashion Industry Gallery in downtown Dallas, and its basically mezmerizing.  At Market, tons of brands come to showcase what their doing for the upcoming seasons.  It was really cool to see the fashion for spring and learn more about how the fashion industry works. Needless to say, I can't wait to go back!


 This is my first pair of Paige jeans, and I am pretty impressed with how quickly they became one of my favorites.  I was surprised at how comfortable they were, they have the perfect fit.


And, I was comfy throughout the day,  I also felt like the blazer dressed up the romper. 



I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week! 

XOXO, 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi, I'm Mally!

WIth a love for fashion, a sense of style, and a touch of elegance, I desire to help all feel the best they can and look good in their own style! As a certified cosmetologist and make-up artist, I adore making each client feel the most beautiful they can after they leave my chair. Fashion and beauty have always been a part of my life and I look forward to sharing my ideas and finds with you, our beautiful reader. I hope to inspire you to create and have fun with your own personal style!