Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Just The Way You Are


(Work)Outfit Details:
Fitness Mafia Apparel (check them out on Instagram @fitnessmafiaapparel and on Etsy / Reebok Sports Bra / STANCE 'The Fourth' Socks / Reebok Crossfit Lifters


 

 



Happy Tuesday everyone!
 I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and a happy Halloween! Instead of dressing up and going out, we had a pretty chill day at home. We ordered pizza, ate WAY too much dessert, and stayed up late watching YouTube videos! We are so fun. Haha!  As we were watching YouTube videos we stumbled across interviews of Ronda Rousey.  I'm sure you are all aware that she is a World/Olympic medalist in judo and she's also the UFC champion in MMA.  I'm not so much into MMA, but watching about 30 videos of Ronda Rousey made me a huge fan of her, and helped inspire todays post!

{Rhonda's grey jumpsuit and blush pink dress are House of CB. I love the zipper details on the dress, and the cutout and asymmetrical look of the jumpsuit! Click herehere and here to see a few jumpers I'm loving at the moment.}

        
                             



In one of her interviews she was talking about insecurities she struggled with, which made me think about my own.  Sometimes I get so caught up in my flaws and feeling like I have to look perfect or I'm not pretty that day. Daily I see all of these beautiful models with perfect skin and beautiful bodies with expensive clothes that are almost impossible to obtain, or very much out of my budget, and sometimes it bums me out. But at the end of the day, you should love yourself just the way you are, (anyone else singing Bruno Mars in their head?) No matter what "flaws" you have!

I love girls like her and Christmas Abbott who promote a positive body image, are in great shape and also have great style!  The dedication and hard work they put in is incredible, and really motivates me to work hard in and out of the gym.



My point, You are beautiful, each and every one of you! Ignore the worlds standard for beauty and fall in love with the way you were created! And you don't have to look like Christmas or Ronda or a Jenner to be beautiful, either.  Embrace your insecurities, they are what make you unique! 
Staying in shape is really important to me, not only is it great for you, but it has made me feel great about myself and really helped my confidence.  I encourage you all to start somewhere if you aren't already! And if you are then keep killing it ladies!  May it be Crossfit, running, Zumba, pilates, or just working out at your home,  I encourage all of you to find something you love, put in the hard work, and the results will come. Our bodies are capable of amazing things! Work hard, and have fun with working out! 

I really hope this post inspired you guys and made your day just a little brighter! Who do you look up to?  Who motivates you?? Lets chat in the comments below!! Have a great week everyone!

XOXO, 






1 comment:

About Me

Hi, I'm Mally!

WIth a love for fashion, a sense of style, and a touch of elegance, I desire to help all feel the best they can and look good in their own style! As a certified cosmetologist and make-up artist, I adore making each client feel the most beautiful they can after they leave my chair. Fashion and beauty have always been a part of my life and I look forward to sharing my ideas and finds with you, our beautiful reader. I hope to inspire you to create and have fun with your own personal style!