Thursday, November 17, 2016

BLUE X BLUE





Wow! 
It's been a while since I've talked to you guys!  I'm going to do my best to post more regularly.. and to not be such a procrastinator. 
 These pics (from about 1 year ago) almost make me miss my short hair.  Almost.  My hair is the longest its been in 2 years and I couldn't be more thrilled, or less patient for it to grow even more.  I'm anxiously awaiting the day that I have long mermaid hair flowing down my back that gets stuck in my armpits. 
lol
This skirt gives me major Disney Princess twirl vibes.

Its true love. I've owned this skirt for a few years now, *scored it on sale at Old Navy!* but this is the first time for me to actually wear it!  Check out This one from H&M; it's a steal $$ wise.  I also love this pleated J.Crew skirt, it's a beautiful, rich royal blue.
When I lived in Mississippi before me and B got married, my mom and I would go 'thrifting' every Saturday morning. I always loved spending that time with her; finding classic pieces to add to my closet.  I love a good thrifty find like this Gap light chambray button up.  It's the perfect boyfriend fit.
These clunky Kelsi Dagger heels have been a staple in my closet for a few years now and I don't think I'll ever get rid of them.  They're pretty comfortable and snug, making them easy to walk in for such a tall heel. I also love these lace up sandals, and this pair of open toe wedges.

I'm finally caught up on all the laundry from our trip back home, I made B a sandwich, and now we're off to the gym (we were bad and skipped yesterday)!

Happy Thursday everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful 'Friyay'!




details:
My gold tassel/chain bracelet is from TJMAXX, but this Kendra Scott tassel bracelet is pretty similar.  I also love this BCBG cuff and this gold cuff, these gold bangles, and this cute dainty gold cuff
Lets be real, My 'Chanel' bag is a knockoff from the Bahamas a few years ago ;)
















xoxo,


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi, I'm Mally!

WIth a love for fashion, a sense of style, and a touch of elegance, I desire to help all feel the best they can and look good in their own style! As a certified cosmetologist and make-up artist, I adore making each client feel the most beautiful they can after they leave my chair. Fashion and beauty have always been a part of my life and I look forward to sharing my ideas and finds with you, our beautiful reader. I hope to inspire you to create and have fun with your own personal style!