Thursday, February 9, 2017

Basic Makeup Routine





Happy Thursday guys! It's almost the weekend! 
This is my first ever video and I'm pretty excited. :)  Especially since I'm pretty electronically challenged when it comes to.. well anything on a computer really.  LOL.

So today I wanted to share my basic makeup routine with you guys!
  Just your everyday, simple makeup look.  I'm not gonna lie and say it's a 5 minute process, because even the simplest of makeup looks takes me at least 20 minutes.  My husband actually laughed out loud when I told him I was going to film a 10 minute makeup routine (hehe)

What's your go-to makeup look??  I wanna know! 

Below I have links to all the products I used in todays video!
 Hope you enjoy!  

Have an amazing weekend :)





Details:
Younique Primer (this NYX primer is a good one)
Honest Beauty Magic Balm- (great for lips too!)



Thank you so much for stopping by! 


xoxo,




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi, I'm Mally!

WIth a love for fashion, a sense of style, and a touch of elegance, I desire to help all feel the best they can and look good in their own style! As a certified cosmetologist and make-up artist, I adore making each client feel the most beautiful they can after they leave my chair. Fashion and beauty have always been a part of my life and I look forward to sharing my ideas and finds with you, our beautiful reader. I hope to inspire you to create and have fun with your own personal style!