Monday, February 20, 2017

Weekend Recap


Happy Monday!
I hope you all had a relaxing weekend!  We were kept pretty busy between date night, date night #2 on Saturday night with friends and church for most of the day Sunday.  Now it's time to get back to the grind- or sleep till 11:30.. you do you!

I thought I'd share a few of my outfits from the weekend with you guys (while I'm still in my pj's... and its 3:00 p.m.)


If you follow me on IG, you've seen this super comfy Banana Republic sweater before.  I paired it with my favorite Gap slouchy tee and these new Vince silky trousers- I got these for just $12.00!!  I wanted to dress it up just a little so I slipped on these BCBG wedges.  (I couldn't hunt down my exact ones, but I'm loving this pair by BCBG.) 









I started off actually wearing the Vince trousers with this rib knit turtleneck, but decided to switch them out with these jeans instead.  I just love these studded Rebecca Minkoff stilettos, and I wanted to wear heels since I knew I would be wearing flats the next day.







After dinner as we were shopping, I stumbled upon these super cute Tahari oxfords and I just fell in love.  It helps that they were on sale, haha.  My sweater and trousers are actually both from Old Navy.  This sweater is a few years old so I wasn't able to find my exact one, but this one is similar!)







Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,







No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi, I'm Mally!

WIth a love for fashion, a sense of style, and a touch of elegance, I desire to help all feel the best they can and look good in their own style! As a certified cosmetologist and make-up artist, I adore making each client feel the most beautiful they can after they leave my chair. Fashion and beauty have always been a part of my life and I look forward to sharing my ideas and finds with you, our beautiful reader. I hope to inspire you to create and have fun with your own personal style!