Monday, September 18, 2017

NYFW Favorites

Welcome back peeps!

Not sure if you keep up with the latest in the fashion world, but NYFW ss18 (New York Fashion Week- spring/summer 2018) kicks off Fashion month, then off to London, Paris, and Milan.
Going to Fashion Week is a dream/future goal, but for now let's go over some of my favorite looks from my favorite designers from NYFW.
 I really struggled narrowing this list down, trying to pick looks that could be more practical for every day life.. so grab a snack and let's begin!





Let's start with my favorite, Victoria Beckham.  Not only is she Posh, but she is #MomGoals and I've always loved her style.  Not only do I love the sheer dress layered over the button up dress, but I think pastel colors are going to be everywhere in the spring.  Keep an eye out..  lots of designers have been using blush for ss18.





Michael Kors- It was a hard choice between 5 different looks, and I have to admit the sequins won me over.  They really made sequins feel more springy with the flip flops and super deep v.  I love the blazer thrown over the shoulders- so chic.





To be honest, this blouse from this Kate Spade look isn't my favorite, it's a little too frilly.  But the reason I picked this look? The earrings- perfect statement.  Purse- simple shape+classic print=❤︎.  And I can't picture an outfit these gold mules wouldn't look good with.





Known for her interesting prints and bright array of colors, Tory Burch surprised me with a couple of basic monochromatic looks in her collection; but she nailed the 70's vibe and every look was gorgeous.  I'm surprising myself by picking this colorful floral print dress, but this dress is the PERFECT dress to wear to a summer wedding, although I do love it dressed down with the mules.





Alexander Wang... what's not to love??  I want it all.  Also a hard one to pick a favorite from.  I love the whole collection and the attention to detail, the suit coat incorporated into a dress, skirt, and slacks.  What really drew me to this look was the white t-shirt like top.  I'm assuming it's a bodysuit, and I love the cutout and lace detail.  How cute would that be with high waited jeans?





The Row.
Oh, the Olsen twins, my favorite of all time fashion inspirations.  I love their simple, yet interesting and unique approach to design, and how they dress themselves.  This monochromatic pale gold look made my heart stop.  I wish I got a better look at the shoes, but I am completely in love with this whole. thing.  The cool geometric crop top, the simple high waisted crop slacks, and my fave-the floor length duster/coat.  Perfect combination of simple and elegant.  I couldn't bare to look at the price... moving on.





Last but not least, Jason Wu.  First off I'm obsessing over all the textures and frayed hems, but I just love this whole ensemble.  The all black outfit- peplum sweater with the buttoned neckline, wrap skirt, white cage heels.  I would wear this whole outfit head to toe. Well done Jason Wu.


And those are my top picks from NYFW!  I can't wait to see London, Paris, and Milan!  Stay tuned to see more looks from Fashion Month!
xoxo,









No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi, I'm Mally!

WIth a love for fashion, a sense of style, and a touch of elegance, I desire to help all feel the best they can and look good in their own style! As a certified cosmetologist and make-up artist, I adore making each client feel the most beautiful they can after they leave my chair. Fashion and beauty have always been a part of my life and I look forward to sharing my ideas and finds with you, our beautiful reader. I hope to inspire you to create and have fun with your own personal style!