Tuesday, September 12, 2017

New Family Members




Hello lovelies!

I'm not sure if it's just me... but is everyone having babies!?


Don't get me wrong, I love kids and can't wait to have my own little herd of weird children, covered in temporary tattoos one day.
But for now me and the husband will enjoy our naps and motorcycles. 😜

Now onto the point of this blogpost.  I wanted to share with y'all new additions to the fam!  My closet that is.
When I purchase something it's (usually) something that I am absolutely in love with, and feel can be worn, mixed and matched with other tops/bottoms.  Don't you just hate when you buy that one shirt and NEVER wear it because you don't know what the heck to wear it with?!  Same.
This way, you avoid that!  I want to get my moneys worth out of my clothes!  Hence, why it stays in my closet for years- or until it has stains or holes.







Shoes.
I love shoes.
I love to shop for them and wear heels to run errands when the mood calls.  So let's start with these gooooorgeous Steve Madden platform oxfords.  They're weird I know.  But I knew I needed platforms in my life when I saw my idol aka Olivia Palermo rocking them with everything.  These are a toned down version of the Stella McCartney platforms she's wearing, and quite the price cut. ($60.00 compared to $1,100)





As you can tell, Steve Madden is one of my favorite shoe designers.  Cue shoe #2: platform slip ons.  I love the platform version on the otherwise simple shoe.  It really gives it that extra extra-ness.





I'm pretty sure God shows me He loves me through shoe sales.  My sisters little puppy chewed my previous pair of Nine West mules and not a month later I find these cream peep toe mules (also Nine West!).  Redemption.  Not to mention they're on sallllleeeee! ❤︎





If you keep up to date on my Instagram, you'll recognize these mules!  I wear them constantly!  I was in need of black flats and these go with literally every. thing.




I'm pretty picky when it comes to jeans, they have to be perfect.  These American Eagle jeans are a great fit with a perfect wash, and I love the shorter crop with the frayed ends!





I have the short sleeve version of this super cute Calvin Klein top, and I wish I had the one with the bell sleeves! I'm a sucker for anything with a weird texture and a good sale.





When I posted this, I really meant it when I said I've been looking for an apron!  I'm constantly hunting a dish rag or wiping my hands on my clothes, and this cute apron comes in handy while cooking!
I'm still on the hunt for a vintage one, but it was love at first sight when I spotted this one at Target.  




Thanks for dropping in, and sticking around to the end! 😉
Have you updated your closet recently?  Do you have future buys in mind for the fall?  Lemme know in the comments below!  Till next time

xoxo,


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi, I'm Mally!

WIth a love for fashion, a sense of style, and a touch of elegance, I desire to help all feel the best they can and look good in their own style! As a certified cosmetologist and make-up artist, I adore making each client feel the most beautiful they can after they leave my chair. Fashion and beauty have always been a part of my life and I look forward to sharing my ideas and finds with you, our beautiful reader. I hope to inspire you to create and have fun with your own personal style!