Friday, July 3, 2015

Date Night Outfit

 Me and my husband Bernard had the pleasure of going to the Dallas Summer Musicals at the performing arts center in Dallas to see Cinderella. I loved every minute of it and thought it was simply magical; it's definitely one of my new favorite places in Dallas. I can't say the same for Bernard, who always falls asleep after he finishes his snack whether we go to the movies or a musical. 

I bought this jumpsuit for New Year's Eve last year and it was love at first sight.  I have searched everywhere for this specific one and can't seem to find it anywhere, but I did find one similar. You'll find it here!  I consider it a statement piece, so I kept my accessories and shoes simple.  It's very comfortable and flowy, making it great for the musical since we were sitting most of the time. 

Outfit details below! 



I stumbled upon this jacket at a Banana Republic in Key West, where me and my husband were honeymooning.  It was the last one in my size AND on sale! It was meant to be!




Jumpsuit: Sugar Lips | Jacket: Banana Republic | Clutch: BCBG (similiar ones here & here)  | Watch: Fossil  | Perfume: My Burberry | Go-To Lip Color: SUGAR tinted lip treatment & Tarte *shade Plummy Rose

  If you have questions or just want to say hi leave us a comment below!!






3 comments:

About Me

Hi, I'm Mally!

WIth a love for fashion, a sense of style, and a touch of elegance, I desire to help all feel the best they can and look good in their own style! As a certified cosmetologist and make-up artist, I adore making each client feel the most beautiful they can after they leave my chair. Fashion and beauty have always been a part of my life and I look forward to sharing my ideas and finds with you, our beautiful reader. I hope to inspire you to create and have fun with your own personal style!