Monday, April 24, 2017

Love Life



Happy Monday!  I hope you guys had a chill weekend! 

Mondays are spent catching up on house chores and work, following up with clients, and basically being on the computer all day in my pjs. :)  I like to spend this time using a mask, or two, as well!

  We spent most of Saturday at Fair Park in Dallas Celebrating Earth Day.  It was freeeeeezing (and windy) all day!  I probably should have worn a coat. 😳  
But honestly, Bernard makes everything fun, so it was a good day regardless!  We worked on a new vlog for you guys, took a motorcycle ride to nowhere, and watched a lot of Netflix.  I just love my life with this crazy husband of mine.

Me and B's 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY is next week!!!  Goodness I can't believe its already been 2 years!  ❤️
Do y'all have any suggestions on what we should do to celebrate?  Good B&B's, restaurants, gardens? Anything!!  
I want suggestions!


Details:
Express lace up jeans ( I couldn't hunt down my exact pair, but these are identical!
Banana Republic cardigan- all time fave.  I wear this thing everywhere.  You really can't go wrong with anything from Banana Republic!
Check out this, this, and this cardigan too!
Scored this light grey wrap sweater at TJMAXX, heres a dupe!
















Thanks for stopping by!!  



xoxo,




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi, I'm Mally!

WIth a love for fashion, a sense of style, and a touch of elegance, I desire to help all feel the best they can and look good in their own style! As a certified cosmetologist and make-up artist, I adore making each client feel the most beautiful they can after they leave my chair. Fashion and beauty have always been a part of my life and I look forward to sharing my ideas and finds with you, our beautiful reader. I hope to inspire you to create and have fun with your own personal style!