Tuesday, April 11, 2017

BELLA HADID Makeup Tutorial


What's up guys!  Happy Monday :)
Today I'm gonna share a Bella Hadid inspired makeup tutorial with y'all!  Bella Hadid is the definition of perfection, and basically I'm obsessed with her face; and with the way Patrick Ta did her makeup for this event!  


I linked the products I used below! 



Products used:
Younique Face and Eye Primer ( is a good alternative)
Maybelline Matte-Poreless Foundation in the shade 'porcelain'
NYX HD Concealer in the shade 'fair'
Luxie Eyeshadow in NO. 290
Urban Decay Naked2 Basics Eyeshadow Palette using shades 'cover' and 'primal'
Glitter Eyeshadow Palette (to be honest, I have no idea where this one is from.  Almost positive it's Forever21.  The glittier, the better!)  Check out this palette and this one!
L'Oreal True Match Lumi Liquid Illuminator in 'ice'
L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara in 'brown'
Ellen Tracy Mascara
Ardell Individual Lashes in the short length
DUO lash glue is what I usually do but I lost it... :( (I'm using the glue that came with the Ardell lashes for now.)
NYX Wonder Pencil in 'light'



Thanks for stopping by!  It means the world to me!

xoxo,




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi, I'm Mally!

WIth a love for fashion, a sense of style, and a touch of elegance, I desire to help all feel the best they can and look good in their own style! As a certified cosmetologist and make-up artist, I adore making each client feel the most beautiful they can after they leave my chair. Fashion and beauty have always been a part of my life and I look forward to sharing my ideas and finds with you, our beautiful reader. I hope to inspire you to create and have fun with your own personal style!