Monday, April 17, 2017

White as Snow

Happy Monday guys!  I truly hope you all had a great Easter weekend!  

I'm so thankful for a loving God who left His throne to save and redeem us.  By His stripes we are healed, He gave His own life that we might love Him in return.  What can wash away my sins?  What can make me whole again? Nothing but the blood of Jesus,
Oh, precious is the flow that makes me white as snow ❤️

After church, me and B had breakfast then went straight home and took a 5 hour nap!  I must have ate too many pancakes!



Outfit Details:
Tony Bianco 'Fortune' Heel (Sold Out 😫 But, I adore these wrap sandal heels, and these black heels- both pairs are Tony Bianco!)
Levi's 710 skinny jeans in 'bright white' (Thanks Brooke 😇- we did a jeans swap!)
Striped floral lace tee I picked up at Loft over the weekend!  Vlog #3 will have a snippet of that! Stay tuned!😉 Meanwhile, check out Vlog #1 and #2!


















Thanks for stopping by, have an awesome week!
Peace!



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi, I'm Mally!

WIth a love for fashion, a sense of style, and a touch of elegance, I desire to help all feel the best they can and look good in their own style! As a certified cosmetologist and make-up artist, I adore making each client feel the most beautiful they can after they leave my chair. Fashion and beauty have always been a part of my life and I look forward to sharing my ideas and finds with you, our beautiful reader. I hope to inspire you to create and have fun with your own personal style!