Wednesday, May 3, 2017

1+1=2




Happy Wednesday everyone!!  

Today's blogpost is going to be something I've never done here before..  

Along with my outfit details from our date last night, i'm going to share 2 reasons I love Bernard- in honor of our 2nd anniversary! ❤️

Obviously, I love him for more than just 2 reasons, but I figured you didn't come here to read a novel. 😉


1● I love that he loves God.  This is, and always will be, my favorite reason.  Although not perfect, (who is?)  he strives to grow in his relationship with Jesus, and in our marriage.  Watching him lead worship and praising Him at church, it truly just makes my heart sing!  

2● I love that he is super handy!  He can build/fix anything!  A great quality that is taught in the Ory fam.  He surprises me every time he builds something.. If you've seen my closet (and salon) you'd understand!  I love that he makes my crazy dreams come true! 😍 







I can't believe it's been 2 years..  B's mom took this picture of us the day before our wedding in the midst of decorating and getting everything ready for the big day.. I can't wait to see what else the Lord has in store for us in this life.  Life with B is truly #HappilyEverOry.  Of course with your occasional fight here and there!😂 







Blessed to wake up to this face for the rest of my life ❤️







Outfit Details:

Old Navy short sleeve cable knit sweater (mines an oldie)

White House Black Market skirt- a great consignment shop find!  But I love this cute asymmetrical skirt, and if wanna splurge, this gooooorgeous one by Narciso Rodriguez.  It is on sale tho...

Steve Madden glitter heels (aka my wedding heels!  I HAD to wear them, of course!) 

Skull Clutch- *knockoff from JustFab* owning the real Alexander McQueen clutch is a dream; but in the meantime, lets drool over this beauty 😍







Vintage jewelry is a love of mine! 






Thanks for stopping by!❤️

xoxo,




1 comment:

  1. You are Beautiful inside and out!! My AWESOME GRRRRRRRAAAAANNNNNNNNDDDDDDDdaughter !!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Hi, I'm Mally!

WIth a love for fashion, a sense of style, and a touch of elegance, I desire to help all feel the best they can and look good in their own style! As a certified cosmetologist and make-up artist, I adore making each client feel the most beautiful they can after they leave my chair. Fashion and beauty have always been a part of my life and I look forward to sharing my ideas and finds with you, our beautiful reader. I hope to inspire you to create and have fun with your own personal style!