Thursday, May 18, 2017

RECAP

Hey there strangers!
I feel like it's been a while since I've had the chance to write a blogpost for you guys.  
To be honest, I'm pretty terrible at staying organized and on top of my shi* 🙊  
Especially when I'm out of town working like crazy, I'm so busy running around like a chicken with it's head chopped off. 😅 
And, another truth bomb, I have been extremely uninspired lately.  I hate most outfits I put together, and I hardly feel like getting dolled up and fixing my hair.  We all go through 'frumpy' phases, and I can't wait to get out of mine.. I think this calls for a shopping spree! *wink *wink


ANYHOO.
Here is a short recap of a few of my favorite outfits from the past couple weeks!  I will link outfit details below! 😘






Outfit Details:
MASON lace up skirt (On Sale rn!!)
Ole faithful, Kelsi Dagger platform sandals 
Skull clutch from JustFab




Outfit Details:
Cremieux draped blouse 
J.Crew cotton shorts (new favorites!!!)
Aldo loafers
Pretty sure I stole this bag from my little sis. 
shhhhhh.


Outfit Details:
Old Navy Jumper- SUPER old!  I love this jumpsuit too!
Dollhouse tassel flats ( I DIE for this pair 😻)
Vintage elephant print scarf- thrifting find!






I am almost positive I snagged this skirt from Goodwill, and there are no tags to be found.  But don't worry I got you!  Check out this, and this super cute peplum skirt!!




The husband is whipping up Vlog #5- so stay tuned!!
Thanks for stopping by!


xoxo,



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi, I'm Mally!

WIth a love for fashion, a sense of style, and a touch of elegance, I desire to help all feel the best they can and look good in their own style! As a certified cosmetologist and make-up artist, I adore making each client feel the most beautiful they can after they leave my chair. Fashion and beauty have always been a part of my life and I look forward to sharing my ideas and finds with you, our beautiful reader. I hope to inspire you to create and have fun with your own personal style!