Saturday, May 27, 2017

Rewearer

Beings I'm your average 23 year old girly girl who is a clothes/shoes lover (aka hoarder), and not like some crazy celeb who hates to wear the same thing twice..
 I am a rewearer.  
I like to take a piece that maybe I wore the day before just for a few hours, and mix it up and give it a 'fresh' look.. so you can get away with wearing the same thing 2 days in a row 😋

For instance, I wore this cute striped peplum (Old Navy) with these lace up jeans, and went with the simple black loafers.  These loafers are definitely a go-to of mine!  I want a few more flats but I'm very picky.  I love  

*sidenote: I say pile on the jewelry.  Sometimes you just have to.  Especially when you have a fresh mani. 

*outfit details below







The following day I paired the same top with my faaaaavorite pixie pants. You know the ones.  I love mixing prints!  It's slightly monochromatic, slightly weird. 
But, I have to be honest about the shoes.  
These loafers are kinda being borrowed kinda stolen since I've had them for about 3+ years now.... lol at least they're my besties!
I should probably give them back though. 
I tried to wear this cute vintage scarf around my neck and be like a cute little french girl, but, it totally wasn't working so I just tied it on my bag!  I felt like I needed a pop of color somewhere.

Again, pile on your favorite jewelry girl.









Outfit Details:

Old Navy striped peplum long sleeve tee-  Sale rack duh!  Here's a dupe. Oh and here.
Express lace up jeans.  I'm IN LOVE with these.  God blessed me with them 1/2 off and then I went to checkout and they were an extra $15 off! #blest
  these jeans have a special place in my heart/closet.
Dollhouse tassel flats.  These beauties by one of my favorite brands (Burberry) and this pair of platforms by Stella McCartney are on my ultimate wishlist.
Candie's glitter loafers with studs
This pair by Kate Spade are on sale and adorable!
THESE Louboutins literally took my breath away when I first saw them.  Adding these to the list.
Vintage scarf




If you made it this far, thank you so much for reading ❤️



xoxo,







No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi, I'm Mally!

WIth a love for fashion, a sense of style, and a touch of elegance, I desire to help all feel the best they can and look good in their own style! As a certified cosmetologist and make-up artist, I adore making each client feel the most beautiful they can after they leave my chair. Fashion and beauty have always been a part of my life and I look forward to sharing my ideas and finds with you, our beautiful reader. I hope to inspire you to create and have fun with your own personal style!