Saturday, June 24, 2017

Ketchup


What's up everyone!
So, spoiler alert, this post has nothing to do with ketchup! lol  
But the idea was to get you to interested so if you're still reading, it worked ;)
But, we are going to play 'catch up'!

I've been traveling more than I'm used to, but I love that it gives me the opportunity to see family and friends often.  I spent time with a few long time best friends (one I haven't seen in 2 years) Made my heart happy. 💓




Outfit Details:
JACHS plaid shirt (fun fact: I always have to travel with one of my husbands shirts. ❤️)
Old Navy peplum hem tank top
 Strappy dress from Express- a hand me down from a super sweet friend who always remembers me when she cleans out her closet :) here's a dupe!
Joe Fresh pocket tee my awesome sis in law gave me! 
Steve Madden gold glitter heels (if you're a loyal reader, you know these are my go-to's for a fancy occasion.)





I also got to ride in the helicopter at my moms work (she's a flight nurse/badass) and it was the coolest thing ever.  
My mom, sister and I got matching tattoos that following day.. (aren't they cute?!)  We had been planning on getting the tattoos for a while- and I'm so happy we finally did it!











Saturday night we had a fun lingerie shower for the bride to be, and Sunday we spent the morning celebrating my sis in laws wedding with tea at Windsor Court.  Needless to say it was a busy, fun filled weekend!



 








Now the day is almost here, THE WEDDING!  We leave for Costa Rica Tuesday and I can hardly wait!  Bernard is more excited about vlogging more than anything 🙈
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,









No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi, I'm Mally!

WIth a love for fashion, a sense of style, and a touch of elegance, I desire to help all feel the best they can and look good in their own style! As a certified cosmetologist and make-up artist, I adore making each client feel the most beautiful they can after they leave my chair. Fashion and beauty have always been a part of my life and I look forward to sharing my ideas and finds with you, our beautiful reader. I hope to inspire you to create and have fun with your own personal style!