Monday, July 10, 2017

Work It.










Happy Monday folks! 
Today I wanted to share a little at-home workout me and the husband cooked up!  Since summer time is B's busiest season and he works late almost everyday, working out isn't really a priority anymore.  But, before our Costa Rica trip we PROMISED we would work out every day even if it meant doing a quick 20 minute workout at the house.  Spoiler alert we failed big time and only managed to get a few workouts in before the vacay. ๐Ÿ˜ 

 This workout was a LOT harder than I expected and by the end of it we were dripping sweat and ready for a nap!
Super simple, super hard and all you need is a jump rope!
Although I will say, this should be a high intensity work out and you should give it 110%.  
After all its only 10 minutes. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ



10 minutes:
๐Ÿ“Œ10 Jumping Lunges
๐Ÿ“ŒJumping Air Squats
๐Ÿ“ŒJumping Jacks
๐Ÿ“Œ30 second Handstand hold 
*if you are unable to do a free standing handstand hold, lean against a wall or a fence.  If you can kinda do it I say play around with the hand stand holds and practice for about 30 seconds.
๐Ÿ“Œ100 meter sprint 
*eyeball it!



10 minutes of jump rope (double unders if you can) 30 seconds on 30 seconds off
Yup, you'll be dead and done after this.  Lungs on fire!!  Side note notice those huge mosquito bites๐Ÿ˜‘  The biggest con to outdoor workouts!





Outfit Details:
Nike Pro compression shorts
Old Navy sports bra (mine has been customized ๐Ÿ˜œ)
Nike tennies
Lucky Brand sunnies



Thanks for reading!  Comment below how it goes if you do this workout!! ๐Ÿ˜˜


xoxo,







No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi, I'm Mally!

WIth a love for fashion, a sense of style, and a touch of elegance, I desire to help all feel the best they can and look good in their own style! As a certified cosmetologist and make-up artist, I adore making each client feel the most beautiful they can after they leave my chair. Fashion and beauty have always been a part of my life and I look forward to sharing my ideas and finds with you, our beautiful reader. I hope to inspire you to create and have fun with your own personal style!