Friday, July 21, 2017

PURA VIDA

In honor of the husbands Costa Rica vlog (coming soon!!!)  heres my Costa Rica outfit roundup!

For those of you unaware, me and Bernard went to Costa Rica with his fam to see his sister get married!  It was a beautiful country, a beautiful wedding, and a beautiful way to spent time with our family. ❤︎
We literally partied all week. The in laws legit now how to get down. 
Congrats Brookie!! Welcome to the married life 🖤🖤 



Below are a few of my outfits from the week, otherwise we were in swimsuits!




Details:
'Shinestar' off the shoulder blush blouse; a random brand from TJMAXX, I'll link a few other really cute ones below!
Vanity Room cold shoulder cami- love the silk!
Ruffled cold shoulder top *and its on  S A L E !

'State of Being' asymmetrical skirt- got this for $6!! #BargainShopper
I also love this asymmetrical skirt by ASOS and this J Brand skirt!

Steve Madden clear heels- my heels for the week and for the wedding.  They were taller than I was used to, so I was determined to break them in for the wedding. 

Wicker clutch.  I stole this from my little sister last time I was home.  Can you believe this cute lil clutch came from the Bahamas like 10 years ago!?










Target bikini top and bottoms.  I love the mesh details!









Details:


Loft fringe sweater- I always travel with a sweater!

J Crew white shorts (These are on repeat!)

Lucky Brand sunnies (get used to seeing these because they're my only pair.  I always have to get cheap sunglasses because Im notorious for breaking mine!)










Details:

Blue Island bathing suit cover up.  Couldn't find my exact one, but this one is similar!! Im very into detail, and I love the peplum bottom and the material.  You could even wear it with a slip and a pair of heels to dress it up!







Details:

Black halter neck- I have no idea what brand this is or where I got it!  Oops!
This one is cute!

Tommy Hilfiger textured skirt-  Consignment shop find! 

Vintage crochet chain purse

Steve Madden clear heels










What are your travel plans this summer!?  Give us ideas for next year!!
Happy Friyay and have a great weekend!



xoxo, 



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi, I'm Mally!

WIth a love for fashion, a sense of style, and a touch of elegance, I desire to help all feel the best they can and look good in their own style! As a certified cosmetologist and make-up artist, I adore making each client feel the most beautiful they can after they leave my chair. Fashion and beauty have always been a part of my life and I look forward to sharing my ideas and finds with you, our beautiful reader. I hope to inspire you to create and have fun with your own personal style!