Thursday, June 18, 2015

DIY Honey Spice Mask

Doing things yourself can be not only cost efficient, but also much healthier for you! Especially in this case with the DIY Honey Spice Mask. How can you avoid all of the preservatives and harsh chemicals that are in your typical skin care products? Create the product yourself! This ensures that you know EXACTLY what’s going onto your body. We’ve listed ingredients of the mask and their benefits for you:
            2 tablespoons honey
                        Honey moisturizes skin and provides gentle cleansing
            1 teaspoon nutmeg
                        Nutmeg exfoliates skin to reduce blackheads and even out skin tone
            1 teaspoon cinnamon
                        Cinnamon will fight your breakouts



Mix the ingredients together, apply to your face with your hands, then wash off with warm water after 20 minutes.
 As always, don’t forget to moisturize after cleansing! Use this all-natural mask once a week. You’re going to love it, we promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi, I'm Mally!

WIth a love for fashion, a sense of style, and a touch of elegance, I desire to help all feel the best they can and look good in their own style! As a certified cosmetologist and make-up artist, I adore making each client feel the most beautiful they can after they leave my chair. Fashion and beauty have always been a part of my life and I look forward to sharing my ideas and finds with you, our beautiful reader. I hope to inspire you to create and have fun with your own personal style!