Friday, June 26, 2015

Fruit Pizza Deliciousness!

Pizza of any kind is fine by me! Especially when it's sweet, delicious, and covered in fresh fruit! I've always been wowed and intimidated by these Fruit Pizza beauties but finally challenged myself to give it a try and I am THRILLED with the results. Not only is it gorgeous but tastes even better than it looks! Best of all, it'll only take you 30 minutes but look like you spent hourssss! We challenge you to give it a shot, you won't regret it!

What you'll need:
4 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup butter
1/4 cup white sugar
1 3/8 cups cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup powdered sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 (12 ounce) container frozen wool whip, thawed
1 cup fresh blueberries
2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
2 kiwis sliced

What to do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 12 inch pizza pan.

Crust: mix flour, butter, and white sugar; dough should be dry. Spread into pizza pan. Bake for 10 minutes or until it starts to brown. Let it cool completely!

Filling: beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until fluffy. Fold in the cool whip then spread onto crust. Then get creative with your fruit! (I recommend starting from the middle!)
Don't expect it to last very long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi, I'm Mally!

WIth a love for fashion, a sense of style, and a touch of elegance, I desire to help all feel the best they can and look good in their own style! As a certified cosmetologist and make-up artist, I adore making each client feel the most beautiful they can after they leave my chair. Fashion and beauty have always been a part of my life and I look forward to sharing my ideas and finds with you, our beautiful reader. I hope to inspire you to create and have fun with your own personal style!