Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy & Merry & Bright

Hi there everyone!
I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
Wow, it feels nice to be home.  We had an amazing 10 days home with our family and it was so nice having the opportunity to relax and spend quality time with everyone.  Monday was our first day back in Texas and it was a full work day for me, not to mention we still haven't finished unpacking our Christmas presents and luggage yet, meanwhile, all I want to do is go back in time to the night we went to the Nutcracker.
Although I have to admit, B fell asleep in the second half and I couldn't keep up with the storyline.  We ended up leaving a bit early to take pictures of the fit. ;)

Did you guys do anything fun for New Years?  Me and B stayed in, cooked dinner with friends, and played card games.
Today we nap. :)

Happy New Years and happy Sunday! 


details:
love, FIRE  black pleated jumpsuit (check out this cute shiny one)
Banana Republic tweed moto jacket
Rebecca Minkoff black studded heels (these are similar, and cheaper!)
Mossimo crossbody (Dirt Cheap find!)















xoxo,



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi, I'm Mally!

WIth a love for fashion, a sense of style, and a touch of elegance, I desire to help all feel the best they can and look good in their own style! As a certified cosmetologist and make-up artist, I adore making each client feel the most beautiful they can after they leave my chair. Fashion and beauty have always been a part of my life and I look forward to sharing my ideas and finds with you, our beautiful reader. I hope to inspire you to create and have fun with your own personal style!