Wednesday, January 18, 2017


I just love not paying full price.  
There's something SO satisfying about getting something for 75% off.. and that's exactly what happened with these amazinggg Tony Bianco heels!  Actually, this whole outfit is put together with clearance steals!  
These velvet pixie pants were $9.00 at Old Navy; and they fit like a dream!  The velvet material makes them feel more luxurious and expensive.  This Merona blazer is an oldie I stumbled across at Target years ago.  
I love black on black because it's classy and sophisticated, a statement and bold all at once.  Not to mention super convenient when the majority of your wardrobe is black lol.  

What are you guys getting into this weekend?
I actually can't WAIT for the weekend!  Saturday I have a tattoo appointment and I could not be more antsy!  

I'm sure I'll snap it, so if you'd like to follow along follow me on snapchat: MallyOry


Details:
Anne Klein gold bangle
Fossil rose gold watch



















xoxo, 








No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi, I'm Mally!

WIth a love for fashion, a sense of style, and a touch of elegance, I desire to help all feel the best they can and look good in their own style! As a certified cosmetologist and make-up artist, I adore making each client feel the most beautiful they can after they leave my chair. Fashion and beauty have always been a part of my life and I look forward to sharing my ideas and finds with you, our beautiful reader. I hope to inspire you to create and have fun with your own personal style!