Friday, January 13, 2017

White Out


Happy Friday guys!
As I lay in bed drinking coffee and writing this post, I can't help to stare at my newly 'remodeled' bedroom.  Over the weekend I finally got around to painting the bedroom..  then at 8:30pm me and B had the impulse to pull up the carpet and stain the hardwood floors that were underneath.  The new walls and floors have me inspired to get a few more house projects scratched off my list!  I'm all about diy projects, I love having handmade and personalized things in my home. (and I'm cheap lets get real)  
Maybe I'll share my next diy with you guys!

Since we had a snow day, not your average day for this Mississippi girl, I had to drag my husband out to take some pics! And about froze my tush off in the meanwhile lol.  

I had a few clients this day so I slipped on these comfy sneakers, they're great for when I have to stand most of the day and cute enough to wear with jeans.  7 for all Mankind is one of my favorite brands, and these boyfriend jeans are a staple in my closet.  To make it a little more feminine I added this fluffy beanie and girly Gianni Bini peplum-type coat. (Couldn't find my exact coat, but this cashmere coat is dreamy and on SALE)  Going for a more neautral palette, I grabbed this trusty light grey sweater (I've had this GAP sweater for years!)

Have a great weekend!  
Thanks for stopping by :)










     





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi, I'm Mally!

WIth a love for fashion, a sense of style, and a touch of elegance, I desire to help all feel the best they can and look good in their own style! As a certified cosmetologist and make-up artist, I adore making each client feel the most beautiful they can after they leave my chair. Fashion and beauty have always been a part of my life and I look forward to sharing my ideas and finds with you, our beautiful reader. I hope to inspire you to create and have fun with your own personal style!