Friday, January 6, 2017

Hair Flip

Happy weekend y'all :)
So, today I wanted to share a real simple hair trick with you guys!  It's a go to for me, and great for when its been a few days since your last shampoo or you simply need freshening up.
Dry shampoo is a daily must for me and gives my fine hair a little oomph.  I love the volume and the messy texture it adds to my ponytail.
Once you've sprayed your roots with dry shampoo and have worked it in, you'll need to grab your favorite body spray/perfume (you can never go wrong with Burberry) and a hairbrush.   Hold your spray about 12 inches from your hairbrush and give it a few good spritz's.  Now just comb through your hair and wa la!  It's that simple!
I'm literally alllllways late, so I love this quick and easy trick to keep me on time...well a little less late...

What's your favorite hair trick??
Let me know in the comments :)


details:
Oversized comfy sweater in XL *Dirt Cheap find*













 Have a great weekend!!
xoxo,



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi, I'm Mally!

WIth a love for fashion, a sense of style, and a touch of elegance, I desire to help all feel the best they can and look good in their own style! As a certified cosmetologist and make-up artist, I adore making each client feel the most beautiful they can after they leave my chair. Fashion and beauty have always been a part of my life and I look forward to sharing my ideas and finds with you, our beautiful reader. I hope to inspire you to create and have fun with your own personal style!