Thursday, March 30, 2017

Fairytale


Hi guys!
I'm SO excited to share a few behind-the-scenes pictures from a styled bridal shoot I had over the weekend with you guys!  I collaborated with a great team of artists and models, and the results are going to be absolutely stunning!  So stay tuned for pics that weren't taken from my iPhone! 😅


Not a bad work station.  That view 😍
Using my Favorite Kenra Products of course.  Linked below!↓↓










The whole day was a dream, and it was such an amazing experience working with this amazing group.  A thousand and one thanks to everyone to dedicated your day to create this fairytale shoot.  {Don't worry!  I will link all vendors below! 😉}





This twisted, low bun was perfectly classic and sophisticated.  I couldn't help but to think this look gave off Cinderella vibes.



This was probably one of my favorite hair looks from the day.  Going with a 'gatspy' theme, I gave her soft brushed out curls, tightly pinned back with rhinestone hair pins, and a deep hair part. *swoon*



Probably one of the most beautiful buildings I've ever seen, this house, built to evoke the feel of a 1800's plantation home, had a luxurious, romantic mood.  It was truly captivating as the sun was setting and dusk settled.  I felt like I was in a haunted, dreamy, storybook surrounded by beautiful models in beautiful wedding gowns.  I could go on and on!





my outfit details:
This Manteau checkered tank has been a fave in my closet for a few years now.  But I love this one by Kate Spade *on sale now*, and this more affordable option! 
Tony Bianco lace up sandals (I DIE for these Monolo Blahnik suede heels.. a girl can dream right??)
This book bag was a recent clearance buy from tjmaxx, but I've got my eye on this black leather one, this gold mini book bag by Aldo, and this blush pink faux leather one! 



VENDORS:

MODELS:
Emily Randon-- IG @emily_randon
Sara Marves-- @samarves
Julianna Maricelli-- @juliannamaricelli



Stay tuned for the full shoot!
Would you guys like to see tutorials for any of these hair looks?  Let me know in the comments below!
Thanks for visiting! :)

xoxo,



1 comment:

About Me

Hi, I'm Mally!

WIth a love for fashion, a sense of style, and a touch of elegance, I desire to help all feel the best they can and look good in their own style! As a certified cosmetologist and make-up artist, I adore making each client feel the most beautiful they can after they leave my chair. Fashion and beauty have always been a part of my life and I look forward to sharing my ideas and finds with you, our beautiful reader. I hope to inspire you to create and have fun with your own personal style!