Monday, March 13, 2017

Fringe Love


Monday, we meet again.
Since my husbands birthday last week (yay!)  we've been on the go and pretty busy (eating out every night).  I overslept Sunday morning, so I went to my go to- all black of course.  Who am I kidding, when is all black not a go to?  Wait, when do I not oversleep? LOL
  I really love this J.Crew fringe tank top.  Simple, but not because hello FRINGE.  
Since it was a little chilly I layered this simple black tee underneath and grabbed this warm, wool coat.
I slipped on these super cute and bright floral pumps to add a little color.  Thank you husband for picking them out :) 



details:
J.Crew fringe tank top- my exact one is sold out :( - here's another option for a fringe top
Thread and Supply button up coat
Ivanka Trump floral heels- these and these are similar!
vintage jewelry, all except my trusty Fossil watch















Thanks for reading :)


xoxo,




4 comments:

About Me

Hi, I'm Mally!

WIth a love for fashion, a sense of style, and a touch of elegance, I desire to help all feel the best they can and look good in their own style! As a certified cosmetologist and make-up artist, I adore making each client feel the most beautiful they can after they leave my chair. Fashion and beauty have always been a part of my life and I look forward to sharing my ideas and finds with you, our beautiful reader. I hope to inspire you to create and have fun with your own personal style!