Wednesday, March 1, 2017

MESSY CURLY HAIR TUTORIAL





What's up guys!
Happy hump day!
I finally got over myself and filmed a hair tutorial for you guys. :)  
This is a daily go to for me when I'm working and styling my clients hair.  It's quick, easy, and you'll leave lookin like a VS model.. who wouldn't want that!?
I'm actually the worst when it comes to styling my own hair.  My everyday look is a ponytail or a bun.  On occasion, if I do style my hair, this is what I do!

I'll link all the products I used below!





Details:
The top I'm wearing is Rue21 (clearance find) here's another one that's similar
not shown, Kenra working spray

I wish this post was sponsored... *a girl can dream*

Subscribe to my YouTube channel 
MallyAndB- here's a link!!
↓↓↓


Thanks for watching! ♡


XOXO,


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi, I'm Mally!

WIth a love for fashion, a sense of style, and a touch of elegance, I desire to help all feel the best they can and look good in their own style! As a certified cosmetologist and make-up artist, I adore making each client feel the most beautiful they can after they leave my chair. Fashion and beauty have always been a part of my life and I look forward to sharing my ideas and finds with you, our beautiful reader. I hope to inspire you to create and have fun with your own personal style!