Monday, March 6, 2017

Wedding

I LOVE weddings.  
It's such a special and magical day, and since my wedding I love them even more!  I'm so thankful I was able to make a last minute trip back home to see a dear friend of mine get married.  It was such a sweet ceremony, and she was a stunning bride!
Picked up -literally hours before my flight- this adorable ruffle Cynthia Rowley dress. (I couldn't find my exact one, but linked similar ones below)  You can't go wrong with a basic LBD.  
I just love these simple two strap Steve Madden heels in gold glitter. They were the ones I wore on my wedding day and I'm pretty sure I've worn them to every wedding I've been to since!  I really need to invest in a new clutch.. this one by BCBG is my only one and is like 5 years old.  Like I need more excuses to go shopping..
Since my husband had to work and couldn't come with me, I went with my best friend and her boyfriend. *third wheelin it*  
I've been busy working since I landed Saturday morning.  
Now I'm going to nap with my hubby!






details:
most of my jewelry is from my great grandmothers (I love vintage jewelry so much), all but this Michael Kors crystal bangle, this knot bracelet, the watch and my necklace.
I don't remember where I got this choker, but I love this and this one.
















 



xoxo,


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi, I'm Mally!

WIth a love for fashion, a sense of style, and a touch of elegance, I desire to help all feel the best they can and look good in their own style! As a certified cosmetologist and make-up artist, I adore making each client feel the most beautiful they can after they leave my chair. Fashion and beauty have always been a part of my life and I look forward to sharing my ideas and finds with you, our beautiful reader. I hope to inspire you to create and have fun with your own personal style!